To provide hairdressing services to the clients of Belinda’s Place.
- Personable/friendly — ability to cut and style women’s hair.
- Knowledge of Belinda’s Place, the community and The Salvation Army beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience with women’s issues.
- Provide hair dressing services to clients of Belinda’s Place.
- As requested, check for lice and/or nits.
AODA, P&P, TMOP 7907, Code of Conduct, Core standards and WHMIS, First Aid and CPR through video, verbal and hands-on communication.
TIME AND PLACE:
Approximately 1-3 hours per week. Task will be done at facility.
January to December inclusive.
Belinda’s Place Front Line Staff in place.
- Development of hair dressing skills
- Assist new people within your community
- Aid a worthy cause
- May receive negative response
OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES:
Travel to and from facility.
Upon completion of task