To assist at malls / fairs / events; to stand and represent Belinda’s Place with our display of pictures and information.
- Personable/friendly — ability to work alone if necessary.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Can communicate with others
- Can represent Belinda’s Place and The Salvation Army and its mission.
- Attend the display
- Hand out information
- Answer questions if possible
AODA, P&P, TMOP 7907, Code of Conduct, Core standards and WHMIS, First Aid and CPR through video, verbal and hands-on communication.
TIME AND PLACE:
six to twelve months
Program Director Belinda’s Place
- Development of interpersonal skills
- Meet new people
- Develop new friends and aid a worthy cause
- May have tough questions or complaints to handle
OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES:
Travel to and from display / event
Upon completion of task