To raise funds for Belinda’s Place programming through attending Belinda’s Place Kettle for monetary donations, thanking those who have already contributed.
- Personable/friendly – ability to represent The Salvation Army to the public.
- Knowledge of community and The Salvation Army beneficial.
- Ability to properly handle and count money.
- Accountable to collect, record, and return donations to a specified collection location.
- Attend Kettle for monetary donations.
AODA, P&P, TMOP 7907, Code of Conduct, Core standards and WHMIS, First Aid and CPR through video, verbal and hands-on communication.
TIME AND PLACE:
Approximately 2 hour intervals between December 1 and December 24. As per schedule
Minimum two hours in December.
Kettle Coordinator in place. Volunteer Coordinator in office, if no Kettle Coordinator in place.
- Development of interpersonal skills
- Meet new people within your community
- Develop new friends and aid a worthy cause
- Poor donations at the kettle
- Poor weather during attendance
- Many appeals to deal with
OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES:
Gas to travel to and from Kettle and/or to return Kettle.
At end of Campaign