To raise funds for Belinda’s Place programming through the recruitment and organization of a team of Kettle Attendants.
- Personable/friendly — ability to recruit Kettle Attendants, who attend the Kettle for monetary donations.
- Knowledge of community, Belinda’s Place and The Salvation Army beneficial.
- Ability to properly handle and count money.
- Recruit Kettle Attendance/aid Kettle Attendants.
- Provide training to Kettle Attendants.
- Oversee the distribution and collection of Kettle Attendant materials and donations.
- Accountable to compile, record, and return donations to a specified collection location.
- Keep records of Kettle Attendants and assist in providing recognition to them for their task.
- Provide feedback to the main office
AODA, P&P, TMOP 7907, Code of Conduct, Core standards and WHMIS, First Aid and CPR through video, verbal and hands-on communication.
TIME AND PLACE:
Approximately 1-3 hours per week, increasing to 5 hours on week prior to and following campaign. Task can be done at home.
October to December inclusive.
Volunteer Coordinator in office, through visitation or telephone.
- Development of organizational and leadership skills
- Meet new people within your community
- Develop new friends and aid a worthy cause
- Challenging to find volunteer Kettle Attendants
- Poor donations
- Poor weather
OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES:
Gas to distribute and collect Kettle Attendant materials.
At end of Campaign